Our standard delivery service takes 2 – 3 working days and charges are based on weight and destination.We will advise costs when you place your order.
How will my order be delivered?
We use a national transport company.
- All orders are sent out on a wooden pallets or crates.
- The delivery vehicle is generally the same size as a bin wagon – please advise if there are any local access issues
- All deliveries are kerbside only
Due to insurance guidelines, the delivery is made to the kerbside only and it is up to the driver to determine the nearest accessible point to your property. Please note:
- The driver is unable to open the pallet, physically handle the tiles or enter your property
- We recommend arranging for adequate help to immediately move your order into your property upon delivery
- Please remember that tiles are heavy and some boxes may weigh up to 30 kg
Please inform us if there are any local access issues close to your property so we can make alternate arrangements – for example, narrow lanes and roadworks.
We may have to charge extra if a redelivery is needed or a smaller delivery vehicle required.
Signing for your delivery
A responsible person must be present upon delivery to inspect, check and sign for your order:
- Inspect for any damages
- Check all goods are present
- Sign to accept the delivery
Please ensure the person responsible for signing is aware of the order due in and our delivery guidelines.
If no-one is present for delivery then there may be an additional delivery charge.
Every order is checked for damage before it leaves our warehouse and damage during transit is very rare.
However if you suspect or see damage of any description you must:
- Mark ‘DAMAGED’ on the delivery note
- Take photos of the damaged pallet and goods
- Inform us within 24 hours by phone or email
Please note that we can only issue free replacements if the above steps are followed.
Occasionally there may be tiles with small chips or cracks on the edges or corners – your tiler can probably use these for cuts.
A delivery note will be included on the side of each pallet. Please check this note against your actual delivery.
Please note any shortfall on the delivery note and inform us immediately so we can send out replacements.
Very occasionally there may be delivery issues beyond our control, such as bad weather or traffic.
Please ensure your tilers are not booked in until after your order has arrived as we cannot be held liable for any costs arising from a delayed delivery.
We regularly send orders to Europe.
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind and so you can return your goods to us within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Please note:
- We can only accept returns on your full order
- All goods must be undamaged and in their original, unopened packaging
- Goods must be securely wrapped to their original pallet
- We will process your refund once the goods have been received back into our warehouse
- Any costs in returning the goods will be deducted from any refund